TalentClouds® is registered product of
WALLIFY TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD,
PLOT NO. B/55, REV PLOT NO- 1(P) & 6, CHANDAKA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
PATIA, BHUBANESWAR, ODISHA.
MOBILE APPLICATIONS. YOU HEREBY PROVIDE YOUR UNCONDITIONAL CONSENT OR AGREEMENTS TO WALLIFY TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD AS PROVIDED UNDER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000.
The “Information” (including data) provided by you to TalentClouds® or collected from you may consist of “Personally Identifiable Information(PII)” and “Non PII”. The term PII shall include ‘sensitive PII or data’ as may be provided under
applicable law from time to time and as may be provided by you or collected by TalentClouds® from time to time for the purposes as mentioned herein or as permitted under applicable laws.
Wallify Technologies Pvt.Ltd.®. - Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you and how we use it. References to Wallify Technologies Pvt.Ltd.®. services in this statement include TalentClouds® websites, apps,
software and devices. We encourage you to read the summaries below.
Personal data we collect
Wallify Technologies Pvt.Ltd.® collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create an account, or use the TalentClouds® website or
Mobile apps. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies such as cookies, receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third
parties (including other companies). TalentClouds® will not share your data with any third party or advertisers. TalentClouds® uses de-identified data to provide relevant contextual information at different points in time.
• Your user name along with password,
• Your name,
• Your address,
• Your telephone number, e-mail address or other contact information,
• Your date of birth,
• Your gender,
• Information about your transaction on website,
• Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
• Internet protocol address,
• Identification code of your communication device,
• Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, with the Website.
How we use personal data
Wallify Technologies Pvt.Ltd.® Technologies uses the data we collect to provide you the services we offer, which includes using data to improve and personalize your experiences. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for
example, informing you about your account, security updates and product information.
Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing your information
TalentClouds® collects, uses, stores and processes your information for any purposes as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance
with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of TalentClouds® and shall include the following purposes:
• To facilitate your use of the website / mobile application or other services;
• To respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various products and services offered;
• To send you important information regarding the website, mobile application, changes in terms and conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
• To personalize your experience on the website/mobile application by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to your preferences;
• If you purchase any product or avail of any service from the website/mobile application, to complete and fulfil your purchase, such as, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and related customer
• To conduct internal reviews and data analysis;
• To improve the services, content and advertising on the website/mobile application;
• To provide value added services;
• To protect the integrity of the website/mobile application;
• To respond to legal, judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to or as permitted by law;
• To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behavior, user preferences etc.;
• To permit third parties who may need to contact customers who have bought products from the website/mobile application;
How to access & control your personal data
You can view or edit your personal data online for many Wallify Technologies Pvt.Ltd.® services. You can also make choices about Wallify Technologies Pvt.Ltd’s ® collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal
data will depend on which services you use. You can always choose how you wish to receive communication.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information(Non-PII)
TalentClouds® may also collect information other than PII from you through the website when you visit and /or use the website/Mobile application. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-PII would not assist TalentClouds® to
identify you personally.
This Non-PII may include:
• Your geographic location,
• Details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
• The type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
• The operating system of your system, device, your activities, access history
The security of your PII is important to us. TalentClouds® strives to ensure the security of your PII and to protect your PII against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this
purpose, TalentClouds® adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to/systems
where TalentClouds® stores your Personal Information. TalentClouds® shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your information. Provided that your right to claim
damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and you hereby waive and release TalentClouds® from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, TalentClouds® shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a force majeure
condition which is beyond the reasonable control of TalentClouds®.
You agree that all PII shall be retained till such time required for the purposes or required under applicable law, whichever is later. The Non-PII will be retained indefinitely.
Cookies & similar technologies
settings; enable you to sign-in; provide interest-based advertising; combat fraud; and analyze how our services are performing. Wallify Technologies Pvt.Ltd.® Technologies apps use other identifiers, such as the advertising ID in Windows,
for similar purposes. We also use web beacons to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data about our services. Our services may include web beacons and cookies from third-party service providers. You have a variety of
tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons. Your
browser and other choices may impact your experiences with our services.
You hereby represent to TalentClouds® that the information you provide to TalentClouds® from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct and current, you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data
to TalentClouds®. You’re providing the information to TalentClouds® and TalentClouds®’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter
documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
TalentClouds®, its management and team shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information that you or any other user has provided. You shall indemnify and hold harmless TalentClouds®, its management and team relying on the
information provided by you in the event you are in breach of this and the immediately above paragraph.